Solar Workforce Program
Youth Enterprise Support Programme (YES-P)
Participants will be drawn nationwide from young aspiring entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 and 35 years, with innovative ideas who must have a minimum educational qualification of an Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
The YOUTH IGNITE PROJECT
Each of the participant who scale through shortlisting process are eligible to N100, 000 (One hundred thousand naira only) as seed capital to progress their business ideas and also benefit from business management mentoring by experts.
The submitted business ideas will go through a screening process by a Screening and Selection Committee carefully selected from varying industries across the nation.
Registration would be announced during our press release and on all our social media platforms.
Entrepreneurship Masterclass with Ibukun Awosika and friends
Registration for the next session would be announced shortly. Check our social media platforms for further information.
MTNF Science and Technology Program
A maximum of 500 qualified and successful full time Nigerian students studying science and technology courses are awarded the scholarship that covers tuition, book allowance and stipends.
The scholarship is renewed every year until graduation for existing awardees provided they have maintained a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or its equivalent (second class upper/upper credit while new applications when advertised are welcome from full time students in 2nd year of study.
Lagos Ignite Employability & Enterprise
- The IGNITE Programs
- The IGNITE Project contains the following programs:
- IGNITE Enterprise Training
- IGNITE Employability Training
- LASG Teacher Conversion Program
- LASG Health Conversion Program
- LASG AGRIC YES Program
- IGNITE Ideas
Encourage graduates of tertiary institutions currently undergoing the compulsory one-year NYSC programme, to venture into business and become employers of labour rather than job seekers.
Address the entrepreneurship capacity gap o the NYSC members who are expected to produce bankable business plans after the three-day capacity building programme.
Deepen financial inclusion by de-risking the NYSC members and making them eligible for concessional loans ranging between N500,000 and N2 million to be provided by BOI.
Ensure sustainability of the businesses of the eventual loan beneficiaries through effective monitoring by the NYSC Directorate, BOI and AGDC.
Youth Stakeholders Forum
• International Youth Foundation Samsung Real Dreams
• Ignite Employability
• Work intelligent Nigerian Graduate (WINGS)
• Federal Ministry of Finance (Sure P) Graduate Internship Scheme
• MTN Scholars life-skills training
• High Potential Graduate – HIPO
• Employability Solutions on Radio
• AGDC Employability Friday
• Ignite Enterprise TV
• Sales Academy
• Skye Bank Financial Literacy Week
• Bank of Industry – Grooming Enterprise Leaders (GEL)
• Bank of Industry – Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund (GEF)
• Bank of Industry – Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES)
• LASG Technical and Vocational Education Board – EEP
• TY Danjuma Foundation Skill Acquisition
• Psychometric Testing
• MTN Scholars life-skills training
• MTN Foundation Science & Technology Scholarship Scheme
• Ogun State Education Support
• LASG Teacher Conversion
• LASG Health Conversion
• Corona i-Teach (Teacher training project)
• Lagos State Youth Stakeholders Forum
AGDC IN PARTNERSHIP WITH LSETF – USADF EMPLOYABILITY PROJECT INITIATES A GRADUATE CONVERSION TO TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM.
PROJECT NAME : GRADUATE CONVERSION TO TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM
PROJECT SPONSOR: LSETF – USADF
PROJECT START DATE: MARCH 2020
PARTICIPANTS: 120 YOUNG UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES
TRAINING LOCATION: LAGOS MAINLAND & ISLAND
PROJECT DISCRIPTION: In our years of experience working with graduates on employablity & enterprise, we realize that the reasons for the umemployment among young graduates is due to the deficiencies in their past elementary school teachings.
The aim of this program is to solve a double-edged problem which are:
- Providing well trained Elementary School Teachers.
- Creating employment opportunities for the unemployed graduates that cannot get jobs.
- AGDC seeks to train unemployed young graduates using the Jolly Phonics method and other skills required for them to become 21st century Teachers to disseminate knowledge to pupils
Those trained will be absorbed by elementary schools in Lagos State for a period of 3 months, at the end of the internship program beneficiaries who performed well will be retained at the Elementary Schools as full Staff.
This intervention is designed to achieve the following outcomes:
- To provide young graduates equipped with 21st century teaching skills for the vast number of Schools in Lagos State and also to create employment opportunities for some of the unemployed graduates